“Nobody Loves Me Like You” by Chris Tomlin
“Morning, I see You in the sunrise every morning It’s like a picture that You’ve painted for me A love letter in the sky Story, I could’ve had a really different story But You came down from Heaven to restore me Forever saved my life Nobody loves me like You love me Jesus I stand in awe of Your amazing ways I worship You as long as I am breathing God, You are faithful and true Nobody loves me like You “
As you guys probably know by now, I love listening to Christian music! It brings me back to Jesus, refreshes my mind and brings joy to my day! Everyone has there something that sparks a fire in their soul and my something is without a doubt my Christian jams playlist! As we walk through this season of lent, I thought I would share an updated list of a few of my favorite songs! I did this a while back so if you’d like to see those songs, head to my faith tab for more. Lately, the songs I have been drawn to shine light on the resurrection. Very fitting as we near Easter Sunday!
- “Nobody Love Me Like You” by Chris Tomlin
- “Scars” by I Am They
- “Known” by Tauren Wells
- “Death Was Arrested” by North Point InsideOut
- “Build My Life” by Pat Barrett
- “Church (Take Me Back)” by Cochran & Co.
- “Classic Praise Medley” by Caleb and Kelsey
- “Hills and Valleys Acoustic” by Tauren Wells
- “Counting Every Blessing” by Rend Collective
- “Even If” by MercyMe
- “Above All/You Are My King” by Caleb and Kelsey
- “Resurrection Power” by Chris Tomlin
- “Christ Is Risen” by Matt Maher
- “Even Then” by Micah Tyler
- “Christ The Lord is Risen Today” (Easter Hymn)
- “Up From the Grave He Arose” (Easter Hymn)
I’ve mentioned before that spending time alone with God can be such a difficult discipline. For me, I’ve learned that taking time to be in places that draw me near to Him is an incredible way to connect and really take in all that He is. Waking up with an ocean view made that especially easy to do 😉 heheh! Nevertheless, being content where you are as you are, embracing God just as He is in your day to day surroundings is equally as important! I like to sip coffee and have Jesus time first thing in the morning. I confess, it’s not something I always do! But when I do, my day is off to a far better start. Anywho, I hope you find a song or two that you like from my little list! Happy Thursday, all!